Welcome to a brighter future for Hudson.
Our mission is to facilitate the exchange of information, ideas, and resources necessary to assist and guide the business and hospitality industries and to protect the quality of life in the city of Hudson.
Learn more about the work we’re doing →
Purchase Hudson Bonds to Support Our Small Businesses
A new initiative from the Hudson Business Coalition, HUDSON BONDS are now available for sale online.
Support the small business relief fund and help rebuild the Hudson business community by enabling its unique small businesses to make it through the PAUSE, reopen safely and thrive. Learn more about the program…
Contribute to the Hudson Emergency Arts Fund
Please consider making a contribution to the Hudson Arts Emergency Fund, which supports individual artists with stipends for WPA-like projects focused on life in Hudson during the COVID-19 pandemic shutdown. Learn more about the Fund.
- Hospitality Task Force Releases Results of its Consumer Sentiment Survey
- Two New Resources for Local Artists
- Hudson Bonds- Now Available for Sale- Go To Supporting Hudson’s Small Businesses
- Columbia Comeback Releases Survey, Details Upcoming Meeting
- Second Round of Hudson Arts Emergency Program Grants a Total of $8,000 to 16 Artists
- Columbia County Chamber Chamber Foundation Creates COVID 19 Fund To Purchase Gift Cards from Local Dining Establishments
- Universal Basic Income Coming to Hudson, Courtesy of Partnership Between Spark of Hudson, Andrew Yang’s Humanity Forward, and the Mayor’s Office
Header photo by Dan Region.